Pancha Triad Whitelist System
Nekozens, allow us to inform you of some major updates regarding our whitelist mechanics. For the Pancha Triad Neko Public Mint, we break down our whitelist into 2 tiers: Elder Whitelist (gold token) and Community Whitelist (silver token).
I. Elder Whitelist
- Designated Discord Role: @Elder WL
- Allocated Supply: 2,000 Nekos
- Whitelisted Wallets: 1,000
- Mint Price: 1.4 SOL (-30% Discount from Public price)
- Max Mint: 2 guaranteed mints per wallet. Each wallet will receive 2 gold tokens.
- Mint Time: starts at 4 p.m. UTC, March 6 and runs for 24 hours
- Any unsold Nekos will roll over to the Community Whitelist
II. Community Whitelist (Nekoverse & Fractal)
- Designated Discord Role: @Community WL
- Allocated Supply: 4,250 Nekos
- Whitelist Distributed to:
— Nekoverse Community WL
— Fractal NFT holders of the hexa and penta factions and supersonic velocity
- Mint Price: 1.5 SOL (-25% Discount from Public price)
- Max mint: 3 mints per wallet (First Come First Served). Each wallet will receive 3 silver tokens.
- Mint Time: starts at 4 p.m. UTC, March 7 and runs for 3 hours
- Any unsold Nekos will roll over to the public mint
III. Public Mint
- Open to anyone with a Solana wallet
- Allocated Supply: 750
- All remaining Nekos not sold in previous whitelists will be available
- Mint Price: 2 SOL
- Mint Time: starts at 7pm UTC, March 7 and runs for 24 hours
The gold and silver tokens mentioned above will be automatically sent to your wallet some time before the mint date if you have the whitelist roles in our Discord.
Your whitelist token will be consumed once you mint a Neko. Your whitelist token does not guarantee you will be able to mint unless you are in our Elder Whitelist. If you do not have a whitelist token, you will still be eligible to mint in the Public mint. Whitelist tokens are transferable.
For more information on how to get whitelisted, please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/nekoverse